woensdag 22 april 2009

The way to Jerusalem.....and more and more the confrontations with the religion Jews.

More discussions with the priest and farizeeers.. You will tell us what we must do and in which Name than..? You said You are the Son of God.

Jezus said move out in the Name of Me demon to one of them in the Synagogue.

Jezus again in discussion with the priest and farizeeers...


Come everybody who are tyred and sick, I will give you really rest and peace I am the Living bread and Water...



Nobody of you can heal the sick and speak in the name of My Farther (God) why.. because you don't believe me that I can do everyting with the authority of My Farther. You believe only and obay the Law whithout the Love of my farther to the sick and the weak and that isn't what My farther means.
Who is this man go away with Him... He don't tell the true...




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten