zaterdag 25 april 2009

Jezus last most important meeting with His Disciples..before the cruxify !

Take Him away.....
Judas arrive with the guards and he walk straight to Jezus and give Him a kiss..

Farther, Farther...My tears as us Blood, why.....


Brothers do not be angry when Judas come with the guards but be obay Me it is in the plan of My Farther.... Be strong and keep the Faith and preach the Gospel and bring it to the end of the earth..

Jezus in the Dessert in the beginnig of His Life..
Jezus prais many times in His Life with His Farther who gave Him the Power and Authority to do the work His Fathers..


Jezus praying and the disciples were very tired and fall in sleep...


Brothers My words shall not pass away......


In that tiem Jezus arrived with His Disciples in the Garden and pray with His Farther. Farther why....I' m afraid....



Judas go with the guards to the garden of Getsemane....




Judas one of the Disciples betrayed Jezus and talk with the High Priest..




Jezus most "important" speech with His Disciples, listen Dear Brothers you know I must Leave you now because My time is coming. In the House of My Farther I prepair your place when you had finish your work here on earth. Don't be afraid because are "not alone" The Farther give Me the Holy Spirit who is your Guide in everything, He give you Power and Strenght and Wisdom for to preach the Gospel. Speak with the Words of the Holy Spirit because He give you the right words what you must say to the people. Let them see the Love of Me...
Before I share the Bread (My Body) and the Wine (My Blood) I must say that one of you shall betrayed me. Suddenly it was quiet and nobody say something...
My time is short now so I will give you a part of this bread it is My broken Body for you and for this world to forgive your sins in My Name to restored the relation with My Farther. (God)
Also I will ask you to take this glass of Wine, it is My Blood shade for you to make you clean from everything what you have done in your Life...



Everybody of the Disciples take a place on the table with Jezus...



Master what are you doing... Jezus said; You are My brothers and when we Love had for eachother as example what I'm doing right now we can really love eachother... Jezus teach also in the last hours how we must look the people..in this world. Only in the practicle way with My Love you can reach an other.




Jezus in a room with His Disciples, listen My time is coming and I will share My last Holy Supper with all of you...



The preparation for the Last Supper with His disciples....



Jezus the most important person who had lived on earth. Why..... because He was/is the Only Son of God, He has lived as a human between us and was full of Love. The different was/is that lived without sins because He "Jezus" is the Son of Man and became to this earth for us and was borned through the Miracle of the Holy Spirit who give His Farther (God) in Mary (Maria). He growing up between humans as you and I. His Farther gave Him the Holy Spirit who teach Him how really to live with the Law of Mozes.... the "ten Commandst" and to use it in your own Life.
He gave His Blood for all the nations, religions, cultures to restored the relation with His Farther (God) also for you..................? It is not yet to late.........
Jezus was a Rabbi and He is Jewish and had lived in the Land of Israel and come back when His Farther had finish His work....














Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten