zondag 26 april 2009

Jezus explain the Eternity Life...and after My 3 days....

With a painfull Heart I wrote you this Letter....

I now the most people of this world hated Me... Why.... you can see as example this broken world with a lot of pain, no more really love for eachother, a lot of torments and wars all over the world, no respect for eachother What can I say.....
The human by themself is quilty and destroyed the Creation of My Farther (God) and His Son.. What are your own conclusions..?

There is only"one" Solution before it is really to late...

I'am the "only" Way, the True and the Life and Gracefull for every religion, cultur or nation to restored the relation with God (My Farther)

Jezus Christ....





Is this our place...........
Jezus said My place is at the right side of My Farther... The people were shock when they saw in a blinded Light the Son of Man...



The childeren of God wait for Jezus come back and the Word says when he comes do we do the right things what the Lord had written...?



He is Arise and we wait..........

The Heaven is the place of God.......





The Eternity Life:
When Jezus come back to this world, the people and also the Jews who died and believe in Christ shall be stand up out their graves and all the people who keep the Faith in Jezus Christ and Live now in this world...



Jezus atmitted in the clouds to His Farther (God).....



The people saw that Jezus atmitted in Heaven......

The Holy Spirit is the Guide of a Life with Jezus, He gives us the Authority, the Wisdom and Love of Heaven to talk with other people, the Power and Strenght and Protected us till the Satan..


Jezus says to the woman your sins are forgiven and believe and follow Me and I will give you a new Eternity Life....



Jezus said and explain the people in His Words that He has the Key of Life and Dead in His Hands nobody else....


Jezus explain the Disciples and other people who believe in My Words and keep the Faith his place is prepaired in the house of My Farther and you are with Me...
Elia was one of the Men of God and God takes Him away from the dead.......






casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.
1 Peter 5:7

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
Psalms 27:13

The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
1 Corinthians 15:26

But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
1 Corinthians 15:20

And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.
1 Corinthians 15:17

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Revelation 1:8

1 opmerking: