vrijdag 24 april 2009

Jezus last days and hours before He really invited and stay in Jerusalem.

Jezus heals again a blind man
Jezus talking with some wimen The complot to Jezus; what will do with this man..? Give Him in the hand of the Romans bring Him to Herodes..


For the last time I will ask you in whose Authority you Acts Jezus..? I will say it again.. I act in the Name of My Farther... But who is your Farther than.. ask the Priests..



Always the questions about the Law with Jezus...



Jezus intro in the streets of Jerusalem and a lot of the crowd celebrated Him...


Last confrontations of questions between the Pharizeers and Jezus..



Jezus was also a human as us so sometimes it was so much for Him when He see the broken people living in their sins...

Woman get up your sins are forgiven and keep the faith...


When Jezus sees the childeren He says them come to me and don't stoped them..
Jezus intro with a dunky in the city of God His Farther...


Dark falls over Jerusalem....

Sometimes it was for Jezus very important that He will stay alone in pray and communication with His farther...



Jezus said to His disciples this is an order before I invited the city of My Farther with all of you, I will pray with all of you the pray of My farther..


Jezus commants His disciples as soon as possible to baptist the people wo came a believer in Jezus.



Many people became a believer of the Son of Man and followed Jezus on the road to Jerusalem...



For God is nothing impossible and give His Son the authority to heal the sick..


Jezus between the people and healing the son of a Nobleman...

















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten