zaterdag 25 april 2009

Jezus Lives........and come back soon....

Jezus (Yesua) the Messianic Rabbi..........





Who can you trust in this broken and darknest world than only........


Yes... Jezus I am/was a sinner in my Life....... and I believe your are died for me and give me a new Life and Hope...


Come my child what have you done.....I will forgive you and I let your sins really behind me....



Jezus said we are really free but we must respect the Law (O.T) of My farther in the right way that means Mozes explain the commandst on the Mount Sinai to His people...
Jezus tell us when you really believe the gospel I will give you a living relation with Me and a living Faith, that means you must respect the Law/commandst(Mozes)which My Farther had given to you and learn and obay this commandst in the practicly way in your Life... A religeur has/had no living relation with God/Me but a "dead" Faith...




Jezus make me a new person of me please........ J have understood what I had done..


Mozes was one of the lovelys man on earth and preach the 10 commandst so that they will obay their God but the people didn't not really listen....
Martha come... He is really not here.....


Pray for the Jewish people that they really will see and that they will open their eyes for Yesua...


He carries this cross for you and for this world.... to restore your relation with God (His Farther) please come.......for it is to late.....



My Farther said I will that nobody lost his Life but...........every day is a new one.... He knocks on your door...




There is hope for the whole world but the most of the nations hate the Son of God.
Jezus gave His Life for every human but also for the The Jews..... Keep praying for Israel that they really wil seen Him and regonized that He is the Messias where the (religion) Jews and de world waiting for.....


Jezus I can not more I thought I can do it by myself it was my proud... It is a lies...
Friends of Jezus let we find the los sheeps......




Do you really know that Jezus lives also in this world He ask you open your Heart me... Nobody is really happen in this world...




Jezus wait every time He is so patient and will carried your luggage of pain, angry etc.

Jezus help me please... I can't do it by myself.... nobody in this world can help me....only You......

Jezus restores broken relations..... Believe in Him He makes everything new....


He is really alive and give everybody who believe in Him Hope and a new Life..



People;
Jezus said everybody in this world who said "Yes" I am a sinner and pray the Farthers Pray with Me.... I can really say your sins are forgiven and the Holy Spirit come into you and take care of you in the rest of your Life...



















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten