woensdag 22 april 2009

Jezus last meetings with His disciples and miracles and healings as prepair for invited Jerusalem...

Jezus on His way to Jerusalem with His disciples and a lot of people...
Jezus commands here the disciples.. We must continue the work of My Farther...

In My Name you are healty now and believe in Me.... Jezus testified here of His Mighty and Miracles...

Peter said Jezus will you feed My Lambs....

Jezus calls His disciples together and talk about the last things. You can come alone in My Farthers house If you will really follow me till the end... Do you really believe me that I'm the Son of God who lives in Heaven... Yes Lord we believe...

Bring the childeren and I will blessed them they belong to my Farthers Kingdom.
Jezus talking with the Samaritan woman....


Jezus said to the rich young man sell everything you have and give it to the poor. Inside he couldn't do it because it was his own and his proud.. In our time will we help the poor..?

A lot of people see how Jezus heals the epileptic boy and they say; Yes, he is really the Son of God and they came to faith...

Jezus said to the man; stand up in My Name your sins are forgiven and walk...









Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten